Friday, July 25, 2008

07/25/08 Last full day

Dan went back to work yesterday. His group decorated his cube in a Bay Watch theme... in honor of his Heroic moment in Rocky Point. They even photoshopped his face on David Hasselhoff's body in a Bay Watch picture... his group is awesome. :)

I've spent the last two days scrapping like a crazy woman... and LOVING IT! Almost have the sabbatical book done and have been creating digital pages as well. Check my creative blog for updates on the pages and pictures I've been working on.

Today, I'm heading to the public pool for laps (got new goggles... SO excited!) and then hopefully to see my girlfriend's new baby! (Who may not be here quite yet. EVEN MORE exciting!

Tomorrow an overnight trip to Tucson and then back to work. So sad to see this time come to an end, but I have to admit without Dan here it is kinda boring.

No comments: