Wednesday, July 2, 2008

07/02/08 July, already?

How did that happen? Sabbatical is half over and I've got tons more books to read, new recipes to try and chores to complete (like painting the guest bathroom and ebaying some scrapbook supplies).

I did complete my final assignment at big picture scrapbooking: A portrait photo essay. I chose my brother's birthday as my assignment and took more pictures that I ended up using. Thought it turned out fairly well. Can't wait to get my hands on Jenn's Luke! :)


Today is Kung Fu Panda, a dentist appointment for Joey and then he goes to his Dad's house. This week Joey and I have been to the pool 3 days... he's so sick of me making him do laps but he loves to play in the water. This morning I got up early enough to feel motivated to jog but any later than leaving the house at 6 am and it's too hot! Joey, although I'm sure he'd love to go to the pool, is happy NOT to swim his laps today.

Dan finally went to the doctor for the back/hip pain he's been having as a result of his sprained ankle. He got some good drugs that are finally allowing him to sleep.

No comments: