Tuesday, July 15, 2008

07/15/08 Home again

We made it back safely from Mexico yesterday with no drama (always a good thing!).

Today, Dan got up super eary and trimmed the trees and picked up puppy poo (ahh it's good to be home... NOT!) and I helped by weeding and doing cat pooh. Two comments: 1) I want a poopless cat and dog and 2) We may need those rains and they are just great for our wanted plants (our one ocotillo is FINALLY leafing after 3 years) but the weeds do abound! The back yard looks fantastic but I think the front yard needs some work.

I'm excited to head up to Runner's Den today to buy some nice shoes for jogging. I was too lazy to get up this am to run/walk and not quite ready for swimming laps yet. Also on the agenda, put up more stuff for ebay and amazon, unpack & do laundry, and clean the scrapbook room (is that possible???)... I'll let you know if my list is bigger than my eyes!

No comments: