Saturday, July 5, 2008

07/05/08 Happy Post July 4th

Our adventure for yesterday was meeting two of my very dear friends, Pam and Jenn, for lunch. I love these gals cuz they'll eat sushi with me! Dan is not a huge fan of raw fish. It was wonderful to see them, as always!

Pam turned me on to a shop call Runner's Den in North Phoenix... I need to find some time to "run" up there and buy some decent shoes. Went for a jog/walk this morning and did 1.5 miles non-stop... a personal best. Pam, running on the asphalt was a big help! Thanks YOU!!!

After lunch Dan and I went to see Get Smart. It was okay... Joe Bro loved that show when we were growing up so I thought of him the entire time we were there. Sadly, that has now exhausted the list of movies we felt we MUST see. Thankfully it is summer so lots more stuff opens soon.

Okay, in one of my digital scrapping classes got turned on to this cool website called EZ actions by Photoblast they offer plugin's to photoshop to get some cool effects on your pictures. I purchased and downloaded three, they turned out very cool and are a fun change.

original photo

Vivid Color Pro


Sharp Shot Color Pop Pro


Acid Wash

No comments: